All cottages have cutlery and crockery for six people, an electric cooker, fridge with small deep-freeze compartment, toaster, microwave, washing machine, TV, iron and ironing board, clothes horse, washing line, electric vacuum cleaner, brushes, dustpans etc. They each have central heating (of various sorts specified in the individual cottage details) backed-up by an electric fire and a fan heater. The immersion heater for hot water is supplemented in winter by each cottage's individual central heating system.
Every bed is equipped with a mattress cover, duvet and two pillows, spare blanket and a bedside cabinet and light. Linen and towels are provided. Tea towels, washing-up liquid, toilet and kitchen paper, cleaning materials etc. are also provided.
- The pre-website brochure is still available, please write or phone if you would like a copy.
- A Booking form and Term and Conditions will be enclosed with this brochure - please return them signed with the deposit. NB: it is the receipt of your deposit (one third of the total) that secures your booking. Provisional booking is best done by phone as quickly as possible, but we can only keep 'your' dates free for two days. Payment by card or cheque, made out to Mrs J. Pearse, please.
- We will receipt your deposit, whether paid by card or cheque, and send an insurance form which you are advised to use.
- The remainder is to be paid, please, four weeks before your holiday.
- We will receipt your final payment and send you our Tamarisk Farm order form for organic vegetables, flour and meat (your order will be awaiting you in your cottage on your arrival).
- The cottage will be ready for your arrival at 3pm on the Friday at the beginning of the booked period.
We have recently started taking online bookings and payments.
If you have any questions about the cottages, facilities or availability
do not hesitate to e-mail
us, or phone on 01308 897784.
If you have any technical
problems or comments, please e-mail the web-master
- Please note that the booking process will not work if cookies are disabled.
- You will need to give a valid e-mail address to which we can send confirmation and reminders.
Your e-mail address will only be used in connection with booking our cottages.
- A booking is made by paying a non-returnable deposit of one third of the price.
The balance should be paid at least 4 weeks before the start of the holiday.
If the holiday starts within the next 4 weeks the full amount should be paid immediately.
- We recommend that you take out an insurance policy (for example GuestFirst) to cover the risk of forced cancellation.
- The payment process is as follows:
- Select the cottage and week you have chosen on the booking table.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the booking form.
- Pay the deposit on the secure payment gateway. Your credit card company may request a 3D Secure verification.
- When you have completed payment of the deposit, we will display a page for paying the balance and offering a chance to place an order of our produce to be waiting in your cottage when you arrive.
You can bookmark this to use later.
In any case, we will send you a reminder five weeks before the holiday starts.
- Start your booking here ==> booking table
- When you want to pay the balance of the amount owing on your holiday, you can log in to your booking here .